- You can concentrate on pedaling and not have to worry about keeping the balance.
- When stopping at a red light, you can keep your feet in the pedals.
- It is much more stable, and it is more fun to drive.
- You can most likely drive it if you have a back or balance problem
- Your bum will not hurt, even after many hours of driving.
- Better stopping power with two front brakes and one rear brake.
- Will drive faster on a flat road or downhill due to less wind resistance.
- Prepared for more power and higher speed.
- Will take higher load (200kg).
- More difficult to transport, as it is wider and heavier.
- Difficult to get through narrow doors openings.
- Take up more space when storing.